Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

24 October 2008

Why I love old Metallica so much..!?

I first knew about Metallica when i was in Junior High School and I heard their musics from radio at that time. And it is Welcome Home (Sanitarium) who make me very interested to find out more about them. I started to buy their albums and found that they have soul for their musics. Their musics is describing myself, hard as a metal and tough as a rock. I like the way the wrote their songs that very brave to critics and open people eyes to see hypocrisy of their government.

But I'm very disappointed since they changed their music after Black album. Until they finally release the worst album (St. Anger) in my opinion. After they released St. Anger (that make their fans disappointed) they promised that they will go back to their old music but the fact is until their recent album (Death Magnetic) there is still doesn't have any changes, they cannot re-live their old music, now.

I used to adore James Hetfield but i don't like him much now 'coz he fills his bodies, arms and hands with a lot of tattoos. Why I used to adore him? 'Cos he wasnt influenced with any other rock & metal band members who most of them fills their bodies with tattoos.

To be continue.. hopefully...


= p@y uLrich =

0 Responses:

Post a Comment