Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

12 March 2009

Metallica Frontman James Hetfield Speaks On Illness

Metallica frontman James Hetfield was recently taken to hospital after suffering from a stomach bug. A message from him reads as follows:

"James here, alive, at about 80% but getting better. I want to say sorry for missing the second Stockholm gig on Sunday due to illness. The cause/diagnosis at the hospital was narrowed down to either a 24 hr virus or a bad oyster...yes, hate to admit, an oyster could have taken me down.

"I acknowledge and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused fans who had travelled near and far for the show. I had done everything possible to make it, and was at the point of falling if I stood up. On a lighter note since my illness, the support band 'Swedish Oyster Cult' will be thrown off the tour. More Cowbell?...More barf bagz!!

"Thanx for your understanding and support. It's not without notice from the whole 'Tallica Touring Family.

"With Love and Respect, James 'papa het'.

source: metalunderground.com

0 Responses:

Post a Comment